Local-eyes is distributed door to door every month and we are currently delivering over 7000 magazines. This increases to around 10,000 per month in July and August when we try to ensure that we reach additional areas such as holiday parks and tourist destinations. We publish 10 editions a year, with double month issues for Dec/Jan and Feb/March.
We've kept our pricing competitive and affordable. If you are a sole trader, you can take advantage of our business card size adverts with advertising starting from just £40 per month. Prices are per month/insertion
|Single Insertion||3 Months||6 Months||12 Months|
All advertising must be pre-paid prior to publishing.
Listings on What's On are priced at £10 per month and this includes entry into the online version. We are happy to support charities or not for profit organisations, just give us a call.
Sometimes you just can't get over everything you want to say in an advert. On these occasions, why not opt for a business profile or a page of editorial? All you have to do is supply us with some images and we will take care of everything else!
Business Profile/editorial is priced at £165 per page.
- Full page 210 x 148mm portrait plus 3mm bleed
- Half page 138 x 97.5mm landscape
- Quarter page 97.5 x 66.5 mm portrait
- 1/8 page 66.5 x 45 mm landscape
All adverts must be supplied as complete artwork in CMYK. We require a Hi-Res PDF with all fonts embedded. Please email artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, if you don't have artwork, we can design your advert for you.
Full Page £ 60 Half Page £40 Quarter Page £30
There is no charge for the eighth page adverts - simply supply us with your logo, copy and contact details.
For further information, please call 01208 814018
Terms and Conditions
- Advertisements must conform to the British Code of Advertising Practice and must accurately reflect the product and or service being advertised.
- Advertisements are subject to the publisher’s approval and must always be recognisable as such and not resemble editorial matter, unless otherwise agreed with the publisher.
- All claims made in advertisements must be capable of being supported by appropriate evidence and must be made available to the publisher upon request.
- Advertisements should be inline with Local-eyes policies and ethos. As such certain types of advert and promotions are not permitted within the magazine.
- The publication of an advertisement by the publisher does not constitute endorsement of the advertiser, its products or services.
- Space reserved by an advertiser must be paid in full where the advertisement is not published due to an act or omission by the advertiser. This includes advert copy that arrives after publication deadline date.
- The publisher reserves the right to increase advertisement rates at any time or to amend the terms and conditions at any time.
- The publisher will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by amendment, error, late publication or non-publication from any cause whatsoever.
- The publisher will not accept liability for any error on the part of third parties or inaccurate copy instructions.
- The publisher reserves the right to publish the most appropriate copy should copy instructions not be received by the stipulated time.
- Artwork must be supplied as an electronic file in PDF format on a CD or by email. Alternatively Secure FTP transfer is available. Details can be supplied on request. Repro work, setting or amendments carry an additional charges as detailed in the Media Pack.
- Payment for all advertisments is due on receipt of booking unless a credit account has been opened. Credit can be extended subject to satisfactory credit checks. Credit Account Invoices for display advertisements must be settled within 30 days of issue.
- By signing the booking form, you commit to the space reserved and agree to the terms and conditions of booking herewith.
- We regret cancellations cannot be accepted after booking. Space reserved for which no artwork or copy is received by copy deadline date will be charged at the agreed rate as stated on the booking form.
- Repeat adverts. If Local-eyes are asked to repeat an advert, we will always use the most recent copy published unless insructed otherwise.
- Series bookings are subject to a discount. Cancellation of the series at anytime will result in the forfeiture of the discount and may be charged retrospectively on any previous adverts which benefitted from the discount.
- Neither the publisher or it’s contractors and sub-contractors shall be liable for any consequential loss arising from non-publication of advert or from any errors or omissions contained in published copy/advert.
- Material which in the publishers opinion could be considered blasphemous, obscene or o ensive to readers will be censored or omitted from the publication. Where possible you will be advised to supply alternative copy. Point 6 shall apply if new copy is not received by copy deadline date.